Saturday, September 8, 2012

Introduction

Step up, step back introduce yourself my name is Kim ...  The rest of the squad (YEAH!)
Ha ha well I am not cheer leader ...
actually NEVER NOT once in my 37 years did I put on a cheerleader outfit.
(well maybe for a boyfriend or something ... but don't tell my mom)
 
Anyway I used to blog over at http://mbkimmy.blogspot.com/
SO much has changed in the last year that I decided I was going to start chapter 2 of my blogging life! If you are new here ... hold on I can ramble and be very scattered, if you are a old reader ... welcome back! Ive missed you ... all 4 of you! haha

Since my last post in September 2011 I have been divorced ... lost myself ... lost 70 lbs and found a mixture of a old me and a NEW better me!

This is the next chapter of my life!

2 comments:

  1. You are in such a better place now, so a new blog is a good thing! I am proud of you, and in my own "separation drama" look to you for inspiration. You've kept it together, and look great doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl! I am here, I am living and really I know it can all change but today I am happy and I think for sure GOD knew what i needed!

      Delete